Be About It Brand + Biz Mastermind
Chances are, if you are on this page, we have a lot in common...
- You're a heart-centered soul-o-preneur.
- You cringe at the idea of having to "sell" yourself and your work, even though you know this is an integral part of being an entrepreneur.
- You are more introverted than extroverted (though you've learned how to be "on" and you enjoy it in bits), you need time alone, you need time to get quiet, to process and connect with yourself.
- You have a creative spirit, you are always thinking about new ideas, but question yourself constantly to the point of confusion and frustration.
- You are a perfectionist...you have high expectations of yourself and you want to deliver extraordinary service and results to your clients.
- You're tired of feeling like you have to keep up with every Tom, Dick and Marie in the entrepreneurial space and you haven't hit the results you know you're destined for.
- It's starting to wear on you and creep in to your belief system not only about your work, but about yourself.
You know there is another way.
And I'm here to tell you that...
Introducing AN 8-WEEK IMMERSION EXPERIENCE THAT WILL...
- Start your MOVEMENT.
- Help you fully embody your brand across all angles of your business...from the look, to the feel, to the energy + the specific way you serve.
- Crack in to your mindset to identify the patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Help you connect on a cellular level with your dream clients to deliver greater results and earn the income you're more than ready to receive in your work (aka putting a stop to all of the endless worrying)
- Learn exactly how to position your products + services to provide irresistible offers and unreal value to your dream clients
- Design your soul fueled business plan for 2017 (imagine having 2017 completely mapped out before the ball even drops?!)
The Be About It Mastermind experience includes:
- 8 weeks of intensive group work in a private, soul fueled Facebook community.
- 6 modules + bonus content (see below) - sales conversations, Instagram and behind the scenes of my latest rebrand.
- 4 Q&A group coaching calls - your chance to get one-to-one support throughout the program.
- One 60-minute brand mapping session with Amber for just you!
- Behind the Scenes of My Rebrand: Brand styling process, photo shoot experiences, graphics, mood boards, etc. - I will bring you in to the experience in a way no one has ever seen before!
- Instagram Love: I will show you how I grew my Insta-following by 1,000 in less than a month and all of the new techniques I've woven in to my business to use this amazing platform in my brand.
- The Conversational Close: How I structure my sales conversations and how it's helped me earn one of the best close rates in the biz.
Week One, 11/7
Discovering the Joy in Your Brand
Week Two, 11/14
Digging in to your Brand Story + Group Call #1
Week Three, 11/21
Intensive Work Week + Private Coaching Calls Begin
Week Four, 11/28
Mindset Reset: Make Way for Your Dreams + Group Call #2
Week Five, 12/5
Starting Your Brand Movement + Bonus Content Unlocked
Week Six, 12/12
Leading Your Brand Movement + Group Call #3
Week Seven, 12/17
Writing Your Brand Vows
Week Eight, 12/26 -
Intensive Work Week + Group Call #4
The Be About It Brand + Biz Mastermind is intended for women entrepreneurs who are ready to take action and create momentum as they close out 2016 and head in to their most prosperous and fulfilling year yet.
There will be deep and transformative mindset work that will change the way you think about your current business and branding strategy and will set you free to be more of who you really are in your sacred work.
It's time to start your movement + transform your life!
This is an intimate group coaching experience, therefore, there will only be a small number of participants in the program with you.
Act fast to secure your seat.
Doors close on Friday, November 4!
Email me directly at email@example.com with questions
Words from Be About It Grads:
"Be About It was unlike any other business coaching I’ve been a part of. We started from THE BEGINNING. This course is the prerequisite to every business workshop, bootcamp, online course. Before you can ever hope to maintain the grind of being an entrepreneur, you have to become intimate with YOURSELF and your purpose. With that fertile foundation in place, growth is a guarantee.
I plan on listening to our recordings again to remind myself of why I am here, striving to make my message heard. Amber’s message in Be About It is one we all need to hear, time and time again.
Working with Amber is an intimate and transformational experience. Her dedication to her clients goes above and beyond because she’s found exactly what she’s encouraging the world to find— a career that fills you to the brim so you can fully show up for your people. As a client of Amber’s, you become a part of her people."
Tory Dube, Healthy Living Expert at torydube.com
"I went through a complete life transformation in those 6 weeks.
My life is forever changed because of the work I did with Amber. The shifts during those weeks were life changing for me. The events that took place during the course were indescribable, and I finally felt like I was living in my truth.
If you are feeling like life is spinning around you, and you just can't take the next steps, Amber is your answer to guide you to your true self, and breaking through those barriers in your life and your business.
Before I started BABI, I was going through the motions, but I wasn't taking the next steps I needed to. I was a positive person, but felt stuck in life, like I wasn't living in my truth. Amber helped guide me to breaking through this barrier and took me to the next level I needed and so truly desired. Yes, we worked on my vision for my life, and my business, but we dug deep into ME, and what I wanted for myself and my family, not just my business."
Rachel Ibbison, Mommy Blogger + Fitness Coach, pinkchecklist.com
I'm ready to create more than just a brand...
it's time to start my movement.
Doors close on Friday, November 4 - Act Fast!
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions