Amanda Loveland is well known for her unconventional approach to building businesses, which fosters dramatic and consistent financial results for entrepreneurs in record time. She is the founder of Wealth University, an online school for entrepreneurs who want to make money AND make a difference, and the creator of the Genuine Sales system which empowers people to sell in their own unique way.
She specializes in helping entrepreneurs to create consistent cash flow in their new and growing businesses, and believes that if you’re not making money, you’re not making an impact.
Amanda and I discuss some powerful topics such as serving authentically in life (not just in your biz), trusting how to build a business that allows you to be fully human, and knowing that how much you do doesn't determine your worth - and so much more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Amanda built her business by learning how to surf, walking the streets of Rome and being the happiest possible person she could be.
- That you can't create something without sacrificing something - and how to know when it's worth the sacrifice.
- Why energy is forever more powerful than strategy when building your business (and life!)
- How Amanda believes that becoming wealthy is the most selfless act she could do.
- What it really means to say, "This is what transformation looks like."
- How The Universe/God/Source is your business partner.
The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann
Working with the Law by Raymond Holliwell
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
Good To Be Alive by Andy Grammar
Music Credit: My incredibly talented brother - Victor Radz
I would love to hear what your biggest takeaways were from this week's episode! Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and please take a moment to provide a review on the podcast in the iTunes store, it would mean the world to me as we grow this show!