Kelsey Abbott is a heart-driven Confidence Coach and Instigator of Joy at Find Your Awesome. She believes that people are awesome—and that everyone is capable of doing things they can’t even imagine. Kelsey helps her clients shed their invisibility cloaks and show up as the bold, brilliant, empowered individuals they are.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it's ok to throw out your goals starting now.
- Why choosing love over fear is all you need in the process of making decisions for your life and business.
- Why our gremlins show up when we are about to step in to greatness.
- How Kelsey and her husband decided to sell their home in Maine to live a mobile lifestyle while taking full advantage of their entrepreneurial careers.
- Why we're calling BS on the traditional rules of online business.
- Kelsey's take on competition as a world-class athlete.
- An exercise to help you nix the "have tos" and "shoulds" from your life.