Our New Year Rituals Revealed
When I think about welcoming in a New Year, it makes me all kinds of giddy.
I am especially excited for the "8" because it represents infinity, harmony and balancing the material and unnatural world. This is, basically, code for spirituality taking center stage in the more conscious realm of our lives.
2018 is a year for awakening and greater enlightenment, as well as, abundance and expansion when coming from a place of balance.
For me, 2017 was about laying the groundwork, testing new waters-so to speak.
It was all about growth and getting on the track of my personal spiritual journey.
Some of the huge milestones and contributing factors to the success of 2017 were:
- New and deepened relationships with dear friends and soul brothers and sisters.
- A deeper connection to my own soul purpose paired with the language to support that connection.
- A greater impact and ability to serve others.
- Consciously cutting cords and clearing blocks that kept me small and scared of my own potential.
- Greater clarity and connection in my marriage. More time together to work through the bumps and get clear on our collective and individual dreams and needs.
- A more present relationship with our daughter.
- Improved relationships and connections with my beloved parents and family.
- Growth in our teams...network marketing and in the coaching business.
- Tripled our annual income
- Gave over $10,000 to charity.
- Was selected as one of the Top 20 Young Professionals on the Seacoast here in New Hampshire.
- Sold out Soul Fueled Summit - first one!
- Grew the podcast to 50k downloads per month.
- Had my first six-figure launch and $80K month.
Traveled and trained with top industry pros.
- Brendon Burchard
- Lewis Howes
- Mel Robbins
- Grant Cardone
- Bedros Keulian
- Transitioned from a solely 1:1 coaching model to group coaching and very limited 1:1 coaching offerings.
- Launched + hosted MM retreat and am now accepting applications for our Feb. 2018 retreat!
The most exciting part of 2018 for me is that it feels like a springboard into a whole new realm of opportunity.
2017 was solid and 2018 now gets to be an amplification of what we did and learned there.
My word for 2017 was Trust.
And trust I did, leaned in to discomfort and relaxed my grip.
2018 is all about EMBODIMENT and RADIATING all that I've learned and what I feel deep down inside.
I feel ready to lean in to my own Divine Feminine wisdom and sensibility.
2018 feels like Trust 2.0:
- Honoring my body and her needs.
- Trusting myself as a parent, wife and businesswoman.
- Letting intuition and information lead.
- Welcoming in more play, creativity, allowing others to help hold structure in place so I can be at my best.
- Remembering the #1 reason I launched this business...
To be more present for my life and the people in it.
What's your word for 2018?
What are some of your favorite rituals?
PS - If you're interested in joining us on the Brand + Biz Academy call on Friday, 12/29, click here to learn more and join!