Grace Smith on The Healing Power of Hypnosis

 
Grace Smith (2).png
 

If you’re listening to this podcast, the one thing I know is that you’re a highly conscious being who is working towards embodying the highest version of yourself.

But what if I told you that you can only access 10% of your consciousness- and the other 90% lives beneath the surface?

Today’s guest, Grace Smith, is a world renowned hypnotist who can help you access the things that hide within our subconscious mind and help us release them, once and for all, and help us live the lives we were meant to live?

Grace  is the author of the #1 new release, Close Your Eyes, Get Free: Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Quit Bad Habits, and Achieve Greater Relaxation and Focus and is founder of www.gshypnosis.com, the world’s #1 hypnotherapy hub, as well as Grace Space Hypnotherapy School.

Grace is a regular guest on CBS’s hit show, The Doctors, and her work has been featured in The Atlantic, Marie Claire, Forbes, US News & World Report, MindBodyGreen, Buzzfeed, Bustle, InStyle and more.


Grace Smith is on a mission to make hypnosis mainstream and help us all gain insights and power in to releasing what no longer serves us, and stepping fully in to any and every possible thing that does.

In This Episode:

  • Today’s guest, Grace Smith [ :45 ]

  • “Just because its buried doesn’t mean it’s not running the show.” [ 4:40 ]

  • What lead Grace to hypnosis + how it changed the trajectory of her life [ 6:59 ]

  • What was underneath the surface that lead to Grace’s addiction [ 11:08 ]

  • What to do if you’re not conscious of a habit that isn’t serving you [ 14:19 ]

  • How to get to the root of why your business isn’t growing or welcoming in new clients [ 18:57 ]

  • Are women really afraid of success? [ 24:30 ]

  • How hypnosis can help anyone- even if you feel like you’ve got it all under control [ 28:10 ]

  • What “anchoring” means and how we can use it to heal our subconscious [ 37:51 ]

  • Grace’s book, Close Your Eyes, Get Free, and how to use self-hypnosis [ 39:16 ]

  • At what age our subconscious is formed- and what it means for our children [ 45:35 ]

  • What results in our subconscious when trauma happens to us in our early years [ 47:45 ]

Soul Shifting Quotes:

  • “Our subconscious beliefs are 90% of our experience.”

  • “It’s those things that are hidden beneath the surface that are impacting our life day in and day out, and making us live smaller, more fearful lives, than we need to.”

  • “There’s magic and power in surrendering, and there’s magic and power in asking others for help.”

  • “The subconscious just wants to keep you alive, it just wants to keep you safe.”

  • “If there’s something you desire, it’s because it means for you- so what’s blocking you from having it in your current space?”

  • “I call hypnosis meditation with a goal.”

  • “We have a responsibilities to ourselves, and we have a responsibility to our lineage- to break these (painful) cycles now.”

Links Mentioned:

Tag me in your big shifts + takeaways: @amberlilyestrom

Did you hear something you loved here today?!

Leave a Review + Subscribe via iTunes

Listen on Spotify


Amber LilyestromComment