Amanda Bucci on Vulnerability, Impact + Hitting 500k Followers
While Amanda Bucci can be described as many amazing things, she is first and foremost, completely and unapologetically herself. Amanda is a NPC Bikini Competitor, USAPL Powerlifting competitor, YouTuber, entrepreneur and social influencer. With a passion for fitness, nutrition, and becoming her best self, Amanda wants to inspire you to ignite your fire, find the light within you.
Amanda and I have a lot in common on our life and business journeys when it comes to momentum and how we show up in the world. Not only that, but we are both New Englanders! Our kindred spirit connection warms my heart and makes me feel so grateful to be doing life and business with soul sisters like Amanda. She has achieved incredible success in building her personal brand and I can’t wait to share her story with you on the show!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Amanda’s career came to entrepreneurship and her new big goals
- How being a calculated risk taker changed Amanda’s future
- What inspired Amanda to own her vulnerability and impact on social media
- How to be vulnerable in your business and connect on an emotional level
- What it’s like being authentic in the body-focused fitness world
- What happened when Amanda zoned in on her impact online
- Why finding the right focus is the secret to making an impact
- Going through periods of evolution with a big audience
- How to clean up your thoughts to get next level motivation
- How Amanda follows the nudges and curiosity of her soul
- How to break down your big goals into the very first step
- Immersed herself in the fitness world while utilizing her nursing background from a nursing point of view
- Became an educator for her tribe on social media
- Said ‘no’ to her future nursing career and went all in on fitness
- I AM AT PEACE WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED, IS HAPPENING, AND WILL HAPPEN.
- I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth, and my confidence is soaring.
- I am blessed with an incredible family, wonderful friends, and an amazing boyfriend.
- My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
- I wake up with strength in my heart, and clarity in my mind.
WHAT I ASK:
- What drives you to go for that next goal?
- How do we begin to be vulnerable ourselves?
- How do you approach sharing your body as your brand?
- What do you do to move through the tough stuff?
SOUL SHIFTING QUOTES:
“I like saying yes to myself.”
“If you do take a risk, you might fail, but there has to be something inside you that says, ‘No I won’t. I will figure it out.’”
“When I started focusing on making an impact, I was able to fully be myself.”
“Impact is a sustainable business model.”
“When you’re struggling with something, it’s probably something you haven’t worked on internally.”