Annie Spano on Becoming Fearless + Building an Empire from Scratch
I want to introduce you to my friend who, literally, lives down the street from me….(talk about a small world after all!). Annie Spano and I connected through Instagram and after meeting for coffee on the UNH campus, the rest is history!! I am so inspired by the empire she has created and the brand she is living and the way she is serving. Annie is the Founder of Style Collective, a platform for fashion and lifestyle influencers or bloggers. Style Collective is a place for female influencers to connect, grow, and learn how to be successful entrepreneurs. She is also the host of the Becoming Fearless Style Collective Podcast. She connects women from all over the world through community and empowers them to do what they love through influencer education.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The catalyst for Annie’s move into entrepreneurship
- How considering “worst case scenario” will help you through transition
- How to figure out what’s next for your career or business
- What Annie did to heal her relationship with herself
- How to stop hiding behind the screen in your business
- How Annie gets engagement and growth on Instagram
- Lost her teaching job in the economic crisis
- Had a negative experience with corporate bullying
- Overcame health issues and healing from the inside out
- Created a space for women to empower each other
WHAT I ASK:
- How did you start making money in your business?
- What advice do you have for women who need to get out of their own way?
- What are your tips for getting in front of your audience?
SOUL FUELED QUOTES:
“If you can’t be yourself and live an authentic life, what’s the point?”
“What people like is me and the gifts I have. If I tried to copy someone else, it’s not going to come off as genuine and people will see through that.”
“Entrepreneurship is about being it for the long game, so don’t force yourself to do something that will burn you out.”
“How can I provide value, but also entice someone to join? It’s all about trying to get people to sign up in a way that’s helpful.”
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE: