Danielle Randall on Meeting God in a Nightclub
I had the gift of meeting Danielle through a mutual friend on Facebook. Danielle was offering free 10-minute conversations and to be honest, I do not even remember what the offer was, I just knew that I needed to speak with this woman.
In less than 2 minutes, she had pinpointed an area of my life that felt like a deep, burning hole of sadness that I had been glossing right over. I was in tears and feeling seen in a way that I couldn't see myself.
Reverend Danielle Randall is an Ordained Minister of Spiritual Consciousness and the author of I Met God in a Nightclub which is due out in 2017.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to step in to the role of entrepreneur of your life.
- How to strengthen your relationship with yourself.
- Her perspective on what "God" actually means in her life and spiritual practice.
- How to connect with the God of your own understanding versus the one you were given.
- Why asking yourself where your pain is taking you is the first step in healing.
- What true surrender really looks like.
This conversation is going to radically shift your mindset and your relationship with your sacred work in the world.