Denise Duffield-Thomas on Overcoming Our Money Blocks + Rewriting Our Money Story
I am so honored to introduce you to my amazing guest, Denise Duffield-Thomas. Denise is a money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Her best-selling books Lucky Bitch and Get Rich, Lucky Bitch give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business. Denise teaches women to release their money fears, set premium prices for their services and regain control of their finances. I have been a fan of Denise’s work for years and I am thrilled to share our epic conversation on upgrading your life and business, growing an authentic audience, and overcoming money blocks at every level with you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
● The mindset needed to upgrade your life and business incrementally
● What ‘Procrastabranding’ is and how it’s holding you back
● What money blocks are and how to find them
● Denise’s strategy for discussing the entrepreneur lifestyle around her children
● How Denise and her husband set business boundaries and work together cohesively as a soul fueled team
● How introverts and experts can create a successful business
● How the Wonder Women call to action moved us into motion in our personal missions in an even bigger way
● How Denise uses productivity hacks to avoid decision fatigue
● Denise’s specific advice to women overwhelmed with money blocks
● Decided to stick to her zone of genius and embrace money mindset work
● Retired her husband from his 9-5 to join in her home business
● Recognized she was introverted and honored that space in her business
● Created her million-dollar business as a mompreneur of 2
WHAT I ASK:
● How did you begin to uplevel your money mindset?
● What has helped you the most in growing an authentic following?
● What’s happened in your life as a result of living your soul’s calling?
● What are your favorite productivity hacks?
SOUL FUELED QUOTES:
“Money doesn’t cure money blocks. You can have a million dollar business and still have money blocks.”
“The biggest damage I see in business is people trying to be like other people. You really just have to honor who you are and create your business so it allows you to thrive.”
“When you don’t see any role models, look in the mirror and say, ‘Oh, there she is.’”
“You can be any kind of rich woman you want to be.”