My husband, Ben Lilyestrom, is one of the most brilliant, resilient and wise humans I know.
He's also super handsome, an amazing dad and my best friend.
Ben has played the central role in supporting me in all of my personal endeavors and in the achievement of my life goals. We are co-creators on our soul's journeys and I am so excited to share this powerful conversation with you!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Our annual goal setting strategy, how we stay connected to it and make the necessary shifts throughout the year.
- Ben's perspective on why control complexes exist in marriages.
- How going after our dreams opens the doorway to better communication and connection in our marriage.
- Our family philosophy on goal setting and what it takes to get there.
- The vital role self-confidence and courage plays in relationships and in realizing your big vision.
- How creating a collaborative budget and plan for our money has helped us accomplish huge goals.
- How going for our own personal goals results in helping our spouses transform their lives too.
- The role of the masculine and feminine in our relationships and what it means to our businesses.
- What it's like to live in a home with 3 Virgos! :)
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler