Laura Thompson Brady and I met at our beautiful Maine Mastermind, a sacred circle of women entrepreneurs and soul sisters that meet monthly. Laura joined our group a few months after its inception; but, it's almost as if there was a space in the circle waiting just for her.
This conversation had to be one of my most favorites on the podcast to date as we went deep in to her story and what lead her to making a declaration her work that sharply contrasts her background in academia. We dove in to the presence of sacred cycles in nature and in our lives and how leaning in to them is a process of allowing that many have yet to experience.
Perhaps my favorite quote of the whole episode was when Laura said, "Allowing myself to do what I was called to do was where the magic awaited me...to simply BE who I am was my pathway to freedom."
Laura Thompson Brady, Ph.D. & founder of The Nourished Home, believes that your life is meant to be a joyful, soul-stirring adventure. She’s on a mission to help you awaken your Inner Wise Woman so that you can transcend your fears and come into an enlivened state of joyful leadership.
Do your soul a favor and add this to your must listen list.
Laura serves as a mentor, healer, and strategist to women change makers who are open to the inner revolution of their own healing that frees them to live a life of purpose and impact. Laura guides the Mama on a Mission Movement, a collective of visionary women who are stepping “outside of the box” and leading the way to greater harmony, freedom, healing, and joy for their families, the communities they serve, and the larger world we call home. Laura lives with her husband and two girls in Maine.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create more harmony, peace and trust within yourself and your work.
- What it means to be a joyful change-maker.
- How Laura built her successful, world changing business from scratch as a mama to two little ones.
- How to create an offering that provides healing and meets the world's urgent need inside our businesses.
- How the intersection of the cycles in nature and in our bodies and hearts is the missing piece in today's modern business world.