Start your Soulfire Revolution with Laura Sprinkle
I had the gift of meeting Laura Sprinkle at an event in Maine last summer. Our soul-inspired approach to our work was an instant connector and I had the opportunity to participate in Laura's Soul Fire Summit back in March 2016.
In this episode, we dig in to the emotional landscape of what it felt like for Laura when she decided to totally transition her business earlier this year and what was revealed on the other side when she honored her soul's calling.
It's a powerful and courageous conversation about what happens when we stop to listen to what our inner guidance is really trying to tell us and how making those pivots can be more lucrative and fulfilling than we ever imagined possible.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The deeper meaning and story behind the question, "What if I can simply be me and still be successful?"
- How Laura broke free from resentment, procrastination and jealousy in her business.
- Why Laura deleted her entire mailing list and never looked back.
- The very first tool you can experiment with to help you tap into your intuition.
- How to surrender the struggle and why it's ok to ditch your to-do list for the day.
- Laura's simple tips for getting started with Facebook Live chats.
It's the game-changing experience to help you set yourself free to build your own Soul Fueled brand that will go the distance.
Music Credit: My incredibly talented brother - Victor Radz
I would love to hear what your biggest takeaways were from this week's episode! Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and please take a moment to provide a review on the podcast in the iTunes store, it would mean the world to me as we grow this show!