Sterling Griffin on How He Went From Homeless To Six-Figure Months In Less Than One Year
I am amped for this week’s awesome guest, Sterling Griffin and I can promise you that his conversation is going to blow your minds! Sterling went from being homeless and couch surfing to investing his last payment from his door-to-door sales job to hiring a business coach. This incredible journey or hardship has transformed him into a successful entrepreneur who turns fitness coaches into six-figure business owners within 90 days through his program, the Wealth Coach Academy.
Sterling and I met at Lewis Howes’ mastermind group, The Greatness Mastermind, back in June and. He gave me some amazing tips about the way I am scaling and growing my business. This one is a must listen!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
Why growth is the secret to happiness and how Sterling has made this his mission
- How to change your mindset to get unstuck and believe in your self-worth
- Sterling’s initial struggle with selling and how he changed his money beliefs
- How investing in support can lead to your greatest transformation
- Why coaching others without coaching yourself is a serious breach of integrity
- How to step into a greater state of abundance to move toward your success
- Sterling’s advice on dealing with a partner who doesn’t understand your business
- How Sterling empowers himself each day to become a source of transformation for others
- Was homeless and living on friend’s couches.
- Realized he could make money by being a transformation coach
- Sold a $1K package without a website or any marketing
- Invested his last dollars in a business coach
WHAT I ASK:
- How do you help people move through a traumatic history with money?
- How do you stop doubting yourself and go all in on your big goals?
- What do you say to women who feel like their partner is holding them back?
SOUL FUELED QUOTES:
“We’ve got to get everybody growing because that’s the fastest way to have the most loving, most fit world possible.”
“If I have a model in front of me that works, I know that I can implement it until it works.”
“My results never determine my value.”
“Money is the highest form of commitment. What we pay for, we pay attention to.”