OUR LIVES GET TO BE WHAT WE
WANT THEM TO BE.
I've wasted SO much time worrying about fitting in to
a pretty little box, while simultaneously stifling my passions and my VOICE in the process.
I WAS REALLY GOOD AT WINNING IN AN ACHIEVEMENT SYSTEM THAT DIDN'T BELONG TO ME.
The day I realized that I get to decide what my big vision looks and feels like...the world opened up for me.
AND THE SAME GOES FOR YOU!
I want to help you get clear on your core brand message.
I want to help you honor your essence and turn it in to a thriving business and brand.
I want to support you as you grapple with the inevitable fear and confusion that comes with it.
And most importantly,
I want to walk with you on the path to creating a brand + business you adore.
IT'S TIME TO STEP IN TO YOUR POWER.
And before we go any further, I want you to know that I've stood in your shoes.
Anxious, afraid, paralyzed and unable to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.
I was good at what I did, I was very successful in my career; but I just knew the things I was doing weren't IT.
After a life-altering experience with the birth of our daughter, when I stopped breathing on the operating table of a routine c-section, I knew it was time to make a change.
It had awakened in me a feeling like nothing I had experienced before and with my daughter's birth,
I WAS REBORN.
Time is a non-renewable resource.
We only get one shot in this go-round.
I took the leap, I left my 10-year career and launched my own business.
Looking back, it was one of the greatest decisions I have made in my life.
Today we live in our dream home on the water, close to our family and
I get to be with our girl every. single. day. honoring what's MOST important to me.
I get to be present for my husband, family and for myself, more than ever before and I truly mean it from the bottom up when I say I am living my version of freedom.
What is your inner calling saying to you?
That thing you can't shake?
It means something...
and it's my job to help you find the way to create it.
Are you ready change your life?
Amber Lilyestrom Professional Bio:
Amber Lilyestrom is a transformational branding & business coach, writer and speaker. She is the host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show and helps entrepreneurs turn their passions in to heart-centered brands and thriving businesses.
From idea conception to the construction of the business and all of its digital assets, Amber assists new entrepreneurs in changing the world, one beautiful brand at a time.
Amber spent 10 years working in collegiate athletics marketing, managing the University of New Hampshire Wildcats brand, as well as teaching sports marketing at the University and mentoring student interns. She was recognized as one of the top sports marketing professionals in the country and currently holds the title of Mrs. New Hampshire America 2016.
You can learn more and connect with Amber at www.amberlilyestrom.com
- I currently hold the title of Mrs. New Hampshire 2016!
- We have 2 huskies, one gigantic + one mini, and they are totally wild.
- I have a passion for singing and love to perform the national anthem at local events.
- My family and I manifested our dream home on a lake after 6 years of waiting for it.
- My favorite performer of all-time is Michael Jackson. (RIP MJ)
- I'm a semi-retired professional photographer (portrait, lifestyle, weddings, babies).
- I'm a former member of the Board of Directors Member and branding/marketing guru for Operation Hat Trick (non-profit to benefit recovery of wounded veterans and service members).
- I was the captain of my Division I college soccer team.
- I have a B.A. in English/Journalism and an M.S. in Kinesiology.
- I've invested over $60,000 in professional development courses, coaching and trainings in less than 2 years. My greatest mentors range from Tony Robbins to Abraham Hicks and many other personal development greats.