Trusting Your Inner Wisdom in Life + Biz with Meg Haines
Meg Haines is an intuitive life coach, healer, and spiritual teacher helping women to create a loving relationship with themselves, deepen their spiritual connection and share their gift authentically, so they can serve the world in the way they were always meant to.
She has trained under world-respected teachers such as Doreen Virtue, Brian Weiss, John Holland, and Robert Holden, receiving certifications in Angel Therapy, Past Life Regression, Reiki II, and Integrated Energy Therapy, among other healing modalities. Her online membership community, The Soul Sisterhood, provides coaching, healing and support to women all over the world.
Meg and I talk about our own internal conflicts and how to get always get back to love. We share our hearts about how life opens up when you open up to it.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why the spiritual journey can feel so hard
- What happens when we let love be its own intelligent force to work through us
- Meg’s own practice and ritual to invite miracles in
- The Angel Card she pulled for this podcast and what it means
- An exercise to bring in presence and love everyday
- What Meg knows to be undeniably true
- Meg's guided meditation - Connecting to Inner Peace
- Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Lovability by Robert Holden
- Only Love Is Real by Brian Weiss
- How saying yes brought me home - blog by Amber Lilyestrom
Music Credit: My incredibly talented brother - Victor Radz
I would love to hear what your biggest takeaways were from this week's episode! Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and please take a moment to provide a review on the podcast in the iTunes store, it would mean the world to me as we grow this show!