Erin Stutland on Expanding into the Fullness of Who We Really Are
Erin Stutland is a coach, fitness expert, TV show host and entrepreneur who has created a multi-platform movement with live workout classes, a new transformational TV show and online programs that reach people in over 155 countries around the world.
This woman and mama-to-be is a total rock star. Erin is going through an amazing transformation as she becomes a mother in addition to being a wholehearted entrepreneur. I’m so honored to speak with her in this sacred moment of her journey as she evolves into the next version of herself. Erin has so much to teach us about business, movement, and real happiness. I hope you enjoy this sacred conversation of expansion and self-reflection.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to get past selling something surface level and more deeply into your mission
- Why there’s no reason to wait for perfection in any area of your life
- How Erin decided that becoming a mother was the right thing for her
- How to be at peace with not knowing what comes next
- What to do when you can’t stop thinking about your title and who you are
- How to stop worrying about results and experiment in your business
- How to find happiness that doesn’t depend on what others think
- How to grow your business in an authentic way
- Connected dance and the joy of movement to fitness
- Brought spirituality into fitness and made it a business
- Decided it was the right time in her business to become a mom
WHAT I ASK:
- What was it like evolving the ‘buns of steel’ fitness industry?
- How have you learned to trust yourself?
- What are some of the ways you’ve expressed yourself more fully in your business?
SOUL SHIFTING QUOTES:
“For me, dance was like prayer.”
“Why are you waiting for perfection in any area of your life? It’s about progress and accepting who you are.”
“Show up doing your best every day and your best will get better.”
“This is the right time in my life to be in a space where I don’t know what’s going to happen next.”
“I always approach things I want to make as an experiment. I remove any pressure for what the outcome is supposed to be.”
“What do I believe about me?”
“You can figure out a way to be vulnerable without ripping out your heart all the time.”