I Want to know...
When was the last time you got honest with yourself about what you really want?
When was the last time you told someone about your big, embarrassing dream?
Your brand is not just a logo and a launch plan...it's the platform for you to share your soul's message with the world.
SISTER, WHO ARE YOU READY TO BECOME?
It's time to design a life, a career and an ever-present state of being that feels like home no matter where your feet land.
It's time to let go of the safety blanket of stuck to start living your version of freedom in your business, relationships and sacred body.
My super powers live in helping you figure out exactly what it is you want for this one precious life and walking with you while we take swift (aligned) and wildly, inspired action to turn those dreams in to done.
Because your business is a portal for yourself with the world in the most pure + powerful way possible.
You were born to do this.
I used to be really good at winning in achievement systems that didn't belong to me.
Old grooves, road-tested rules and people-pleasing patterns were my speciality.
Until I lay strapped to an operating room table, just moments away from meeting our daughter for the first time, unable to breathe.
That moment awakened within me the realization that I had been living a version of my life that belonged to someone else.
I had been living from the outside in.
And that near-death experience enlivened a fiery focus and rock-steady determination within me to walk in a straight line toward the life I knew I was created for.
My daughter and I were born together on that sacred day.
And just eight months after her birth, I took the leap, left my 10-year *steady* career to launch my own business.
Fast forward a few years down the path and our baby is now a girl....and I have been with her throughout all of the moments + milestones we can't get back.
I retired my husband from his (stress-filled) police career and brought him home to our life.
I've navigated the murky waters of solopreneurship to catapult in to a world of soul sisterhood, abundance and expansion beyond my wildest dreams.
By saying yes to myself, I've had the honor of helping hundreds of women do the same and totally transform the lives.
What is your inner calling saying to you?
What do you know you're ready for?
It's time. Let's do this.
Amber Lilyestrom is a transformational branding & business strategist, writer and speaker. She has been featured in Entrepreneur and Working Mother Magazine and is the host of The Amber Lilyestrom Show podcast and helps entrepreneurs turn their passions in to heart-centered brands and thriving businesses.
From idea conception to the construction of the business and its digital landscape, Amber supports visionaries, leaders and disruptivators in changing the world and their lives.
Amber spent 10 years working in collegiate athletics marketing, managing the University of New Hampshire Wildcats brand, as well as teaching sports marketing and mentoring student interns. She was recognized as one of the top sports marketing professionals in the nation.
You can learn more and connect with Amber at www.amberlilyestrom.com
- Bachelor's Degree in English (concentration in Journalism) + minors in Psychology/Kinesiology. Summa Cum Laude/Presidential Scholar
- Master's Degree in Sport Administration/Kinesiology (concentration in Business)/Summa Cum Laude
- Instructor at the University of New Hampshire, 2011-2014
- Founding member of the Operation Hat Trick Board of Directors
- Catapult Seacoast's Top 20 to Watch Finalist
- Former Division One soccer player/Captain 2003 season - University of New Hampshire
- Former Vice President of the National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) and board member
- Held the title of Mrs. New Hampshire America 2016 with charity partnership - Haven NH.
- Donated $10,000 to Haven NH in 2017 to support the prevention and recovery of domestic violence and sexual abuse victims.